50g slivered almonds
50g walnuts, chopped
50g pistachios, chopped
60g dried apricots, chopped
90g pumpkin seeds
15g sesame seeds
30g shaved coconut
50g dried dates, chopped
50g dried figs, chopped
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 orange, zested
- Preheat oven on Fan Plus at 160°C.
- In a medium bowl, combine nuts, seeds, dried fruit, oats and coconut and mix well.
- Using a small saucepan on low heat, induction setting 4, heat the honey, cinnamon and salt until it is a pourable consistency.
- Pour the honey over the dry mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a baking tray. Place on shelf position 2 and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden. Stir every 5-10 minutes to prevent the honey from burning.
- Allow to cool and firm up on the bench before crumbling up and place into containers. The granola will keep for up to a month.